Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Man and the Little Man Will Soon Be Together

Among all the baby newsletters, I often also receive baby-related e-mails from my colleagues. Here are two of the gems that made me smile throughout my pregnancy:

___________________________________________________________________________

From: Jeff DeLaRosa 

Here's a strange flight of fancy to get you started…


From: Erika Meller

I fail to understand why I'm a baboon and my baby is an adult Nick Cage.


From: Brian Johnson

That is a snow monkey, not a baboon. But it's definitely Nick Cage. "The caves can't save us! Nothing can!"



From: Jeff DeLaRosa

They are snow monkeys, and I believe the white stuff is a beard of frost. All of this is symbolic of your suppressed anxieties about labor/motherhood.



_________________________________________________________________________________


From: Jeff DeLaRosa


In the spirit of all the baby info being shared, I thought I'd share this little gem from the Onion. Hopefully Erika is still checking the e-mail, as it may be of some use to her:




From: 
Erika Meller


So THAT's how it works!!! Which also explains why Brent has been so adamant about inducing so they can finally be together!!! Thanks for the info, Jeff. The expelling part looks pretty painless to me!



From: 
Jeff DeLaRosa


The expulsion is painless to the man, if a bit jarring to the little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment