Thursday, June 7, 2012

Were You Saying Hello?

I really can't be sure, and the doctor told me that it might not be the case, but I think I felt you baby. It was at 2:30 in the morning, and truthfully I was going to the bathroom when I felt four little bubbles pop in succession right below my belly button.

Sure, it could have been gas or some other anomaly, but I can't help but think it was you.

Of all the milestones in this pregnancy, I'm most looking forward to being able to feel you wiggle and squirm inside of me. When I first found out I was pregnant, I loved the feeling of having a special secret that was just between you, me, and your dad - the fact that you were going to be joining our family. And now that friends and family are in on this secret - as well as perfect strangers, as my belly is rounding out nicely - it'll be nice to have another one. And this one will be between just me and you.

So if you were saying hello that night in the wee hours of the morning, let your mama know and say hello again.

No comments:

Post a Comment